We have had a wonderful year at Tidewater Physical Therapy!
Chief Operating Officer, Jennifer Walter says, "We feel this was a year of putting our best foot forward. Not only do we continue to learn and grow from a clinical standpoint in providing excellent care and superior customer service, but have a great sense of pride in presenting a more professional appearance in our marketing materials, advertising and PR.
In addition, we have always been committed to supporting communities but took a significant step in protecting our environment with the addition of our solar array. We have a great sense of pride in not only being leaders in our industry, but as a good steward in helping protect the Shore."
The Highlights of Our 2015 Year Include:
· Celebrating our 31st year in business with 16 locations across Delmarva
· Unveiling our solar installation at the Easton Headquarters, being home to the largest private healthcare solar installation on Maryland’s Eastern Shore
· Sponsored and participated in multiple wellness events throughout Delmarva including the 10K Across the Bay Chesapeake Bay Bridge Run, St. Michaels Running Festival and Survivors Across Sussex: 16-mile relay
· Establishing Delmarva-wide awareness campaigns for National Hand Therapy Week and Balance Awareness Week, which included being featured on WMDT
· Welcoming a new group of interns into our prestigious internship program; many of which were hired to work for us after displaying outstanding work ethic, passion for PT and top-notch patient care
· Establishing a Delmarva-wide awareness campaign to promote the positive benefits of physical therapy during October's National Physical Therapy Month
· Celebrating 821 years of combined experienced including: 11 employees with 20+ years experience, 8 employees with 15+ years experience, 22 employees with 10+ years of experience, and 16 employees with 5+ years of experience
· Continuing with our rebranding efforts throughout all clinics
We are here to help! In addition to helping our patients, we find it imperative to help the communities where we live and work by giving back time and resources. We have supported the following organizations in 2015:
Our success this year and years past could not have been possible without the support from our communities across Delmarva, patients, referring physicians, strategic partners and employees. The never-ending support shown by our advocates is unmatched. Tidewater Physical Therapy thanks YOU!
Here’s to another amazing year – here’s to 2016!